Vacancies at Ambassadors
- Home Health and Day Habilitation Aides
High School Diploma, Driver’s License, Insurance; must be able to pass background check
1. Transport Residents to scheduled appointments (court, doctor, special outings, etc.) and or school.
2. Review medical needs of residents; schedule appointments with medical providers.
3. Monitor visitations.
4. Implement behavior programs.
5. Manage conflict, problems and emergencies.
6. Ensure that individual Service Plans are completed.
7. Provide mentoring to help the Youth make responsible choices about their personal, educational, social, emotional, and spiritual needs.
8. Oversee overall cleanliness of Supportive Living and surrounding environment.
9. Maintain compliant status pertinent to the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (ODODD) Rules governing this Agency.
10. Medication Administration (e.g. oversight, dispensing, logging and storing medication.)
Type: Full-time and Part-time.
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 / hour
High School Diploma, Driver’s License, good driving record, Insurance; must be able to pass background check; must be able to pass drug test.
Type: Full-time and Part-time
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Salary: $10-$10.50 / Hour